- Dmytro Dyachuk and Ralph Deters, "Using SLA Context to Ensure Quality of Service for Composite Services", IEEE International Conference on Pervasive Services 2007 (ICPS'07), Istanbul, Turkey, July 15-20, 2007.
- Qinghua Ye and Mike H. MacGregor, "Click on a Cluster: A Viable Approach to Scale Software-based Routers", IEEE International Conference on Communications 2007 (ICC'07), Glasgow, Scotland, UK, June 24-28, 2007.
- Arindam Mitra and Muthucumaru Maheswaran, "Benefits of Targeting in Trusted Gossiping for Peer-to-Peer Information Sharing", International Parallel & Distributed Processing Symposium, Long Beach, CA, March 23, 2007.
- Qinghua Ye and Mike H. MacGregor, "Cluster-Based IP Router: Implementation and Evaluation", IEEE International Conference on Cluster Computing 2006, Barcelona, Spain, September 2006.
- Farag Azzedin, Muthucumaru Maheswaran and Arindam Mitra, "Applying a Trust Brokering System to Resource Matchmaking in Public-Resource Grids", Journal of Grid Computing, Vol. 1, pp. 28, May 2006.
- Arindam Mitra, Ranganath Udupa and Muthucumaru Maheswaran, "A Secured Hierarchical Trust Management Framework for Public Computing Utilities", IBM CASCON (hosted by the IBM Centers for Advanced Studies), Toronto, ON, October 2005.
- Julian Clark Day (supervisor: Dr. Ralph Deters), "A Framework for Autonomic Web Service Selection", M.Sc. Thesis, Department of Computer Science, University of Saskatchewan, October 2005.
- Arindam Mitra, Ranganath Udupa, Muthucumaru Maheswaran, "A Secure Trust Management Framework for Public-Resource Based Computing Utilities", 2005 IEEE International Symposium on Cluster Computing and the Grid (CCGrid '05), Cardiff, UK, pp. 267-274, May 9-12, 2005.
- Swathy Reddy Mogatala (supervisor: Dr. Jeff Diamond), "Web Cache Location and Provisioning for Regional Internet Service Provider", M.Sc. Thesis, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Manitoba, May 2005.
- Arindam Mitra, Muthucumaru Maheswaran and Shoukat Ali, "Measuring Scalability of Resource Management Systems", 14th Heterogeneous Computing Workshop (HCW 2005), Denver, Colorado, USA, April 4, 2005 .
- S. Ahmed, R. Eskicioglu, L. Karim, "A Parallel Random Number Generator for Shared Memory Architecture Machines Using OpenMP", Proc. of the 16th IASTAD International Conference on Parallel and Distributed Computing and Systems, IASTED PDCS, Boston, MA, USA, pp. 565-570, November 2004.
- Mohammad M. Rashid (supervisor: Dr. Muthucumaru (Mahes) Maheswaran), "Provisioning and Controlling Differentiated Quality of Service in Web Servers: An Analytical Framework", M.Sc. Thesis, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Manitoba, July 2004.
- Farag A. Azzedin (supervisor: Prof. M. Maheswaran), "Trust Modeling and It's Applications for Peer-to-Peer Based Systems", Ph.D. Thesis, Department of Computer Science, University of Manitoba, June 2004.
- Adam Zilkie, "Performance Analysis of Large File Transfers Using Multi-Path Routing", OPNETWORK 2003, Washington DC, August 2003.
- Alice Rueda and Mirek Pawlak, "Performance Modeling on Synchronous Write Operations of Storage Wide Area Network (SWAN)", OPNETWORK 2003, Washington DC, 6 pages, August 2003.
- Alice Rueda, Muthucumaru Maheswaran, "Minimum Cost Design of a Parallel Computing Cluster", Proceedings of 10th International Conference on Telecommunications (ICT'03), Tahiti, February 2003.
- Farag Azzedin, Muthucumaru Maheswaran, "Trust Modeling for Peer-to-Peer Based Computing Systems", Twelfth International Heterogeneous Computing Workshop, Nice, France, 2003.
- Tarek I. Mizan (supervisor: Dr. Muthucumaru Maheswaran), "Coordinated Virtual Partition: A Resource Provisioning Framework for Grid Applications", M.Sc. Thesis, Department of Computer Science, University of Manitoba, 2003.
- F. Azzedin, M. Maheswaran, "Intergrating Trust into Grid Resource Management Systems", 2002 International Conference on Parallel Processing, August 2002.
- M. Maheswaran, B. Maniymaran, P. Card and F. Azzedin, "MetaGrid: A Scalable Framework for Wide-Area Service Deployment and Management", 16th International Symposium on High Performance Computing Systems and Applications (HPCS 2002), June 2002.
- Farag Azzedin and Muthucumaru Maheswaran, "Evolving and Managing Trust in Computing Systems", Proceedings of the 2002 IEEE Canadaian Conference on Electrical & Computer Engineering (CCECE '02), Winnipeg, MB, pp. 1424-1429, May 12-15, 2002.
- Chunming Chen, Muthucumaru Maheswaran, Michel Toulouse, "Supporting Co-Allocation in an Auctioning-based Resource Allocator for Grid Systems", IEEE Heterogenous Computing Workshop 2002 (HCW 2002), Fort Lauderdale, FL, pp. 149-156, April 2002.
- Adeniyi Oke (supervisor: Dr. Richard Bunt), "Workload Characterization for Resource Managment at World Wide Web Services", M.Sc. Thesis, Department of Computer Science, University of Saskatchewan, March 2001.
Muthucumaru (Mahes) Maheswaran
B. (Maniy) Maniymaran
Qinghu (Kevin) Ye
Protocols and Modeling