Muthucumaru (Mahes) MaheswaranTRLabs Scientist
- Arindam Mitra and Muthucumaru Maheswaran, "Trusted Gossip: A Rumor Resistant Dissemination Mechanism for Peer-to-Peer Information Sharing", Advanced Information Networking and Applications (AINA'07), Toronto, ON, May 22, 2007.
- Arindam Mitra and Muthucumaru Maheswaran, "Benefits of Targeting in Trusted Gossiping for Peer-to-Peer Information Sharing", International Parallel & Distributed Processing Symposium, Long Beach, CA, March 23, 2007.
- Farag Azzedin, Muthucumaru Maheswaran and Arindam Mitra, "Applying a Trust Brokering System to Resource Matchmaking in Public-Resource Grids", Journal of Grid Computing, Vol. 1, pp. 28, May 2006.
- Arindam Mitra, Ranganath Udupa, Muthucumaru Maheswaran, "A Secure Trust Management Framework for Public-Resource Based Computing Utilities", 2005 IEEE International Symposium on Cluster Computing and the Grid (CCGrid '05), Cardiff, UK, pp. 267-274, May 9-12, 2005.
- Arindam Mitra, Muthucumaru Maheswaran and Shoukat Ali, "Measuring Scalability of Resource Management Systems", 14th Heterogeneous Computing Workshop (HCW 2005), Denver, Colorado, USA, April 4, 2005 .
- P. Card, M. Maheswaran, "Towards a Wide-Area Online Benchmarking Architecture for Service Hosting Platforms", Dynamic Provisioning and Resource Management in Conjunction with HiPC 2004, Bangalore.
- Mohammad M. Rashid (supervisor: Dr. Muthucumaru (Mahes) Maheswaran), "Provisioning and Controlling Differentiated Quality of Service in Web Servers: An Analytical Framework", M.Sc. Thesis, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Manitoba, July 2004.
- Farag A. Azzedin (supervisor: Prof. M. Maheswaran), "Trust Modeling and It's Applications for Peer-to-Peer Based Systems", Ph.D. Thesis, Department of Computer Science, University of Manitoba, June 2004.
- Alice Rueda, Muthucumaru Maheswaran, "Minimum Cost Design of a Parallel Computing Cluster", Proceedings of 10th International Conference on Telecommunications (ICT'03), Tahiti, February 2003.
- Farag Azzedin, Muthucumaru Maheswaran, "Trust Modeling for Peer-to-Peer Based Computing Systems", Twelfth International Heterogeneous Computing Workshop, Nice, France, 2003.
- Kumaran Subramoniam (supervisor: Dr. Maheswaran), "Dynamic Multilateral Peering: An Efficient Mechanism for Controlled Resource Sharing", MSc Thesis, University of Manitoba, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, 2003.
- Tarek I. Mizan (supervisor: Dr. Muthucumaru Maheswaran), "Coordinated Virtual Partition: A Resource Provisioning Framework for Grid Applications", M.Sc. Thesis, Department of Computer Science, University of Manitoba, 2003.
- Pornthep Narula (supervisor: Dr. M. Maheswaran), "Authorization Management Framework", M.Sc. Thesis, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Manitoba, September 2002.
- F. Azzedin, M. Maheswaran, "Intergrating Trust into Grid Resource Management Systems", 2002 International Conference on Parallel Processing, August 2002.
- M. Maheswaran, B. Maniymaran, P. Card and F. Azzedin, "MetaGrid: A Scalable Framework for Wide-Area Service Deployment and Management", 16th International Symposium on High Performance Computing Systems and Applications (HPCS 2002), June 2002.
- Farag Azzedin and Muthucumaru Maheswaran, "Evolving and Managing Trust in Computing Systems", Proceedings of the 2002 IEEE Canadaian Conference on Electrical & Computer Engineering (CCECE '02), Winnipeg, MB, pp. 1424-1429, May 12-15, 2002.
- Kumaran Subramoniam, Muthucumaru Maheswaran and Michel Toulouse, "Towards a Micro-Economic Model for Resource Allocation in Grid Computing Systems", Proceedings of the 2002 IEEE Canadian Conference on Electrical & Computer Engineering (CCECE '02), Winnipeg, MB, pp. 782-785, May 12-15, 2002.
- Arindam Mitra (supervisor: Dr. Muthucumaru Maheswaran), "Design of a Content-based Routing Architecture", M.Sc. Thesis, University of Manitoba, Department of Computer Science, 2002.
- Chunming Chen (supervisors: Dr. M. Maheswaran and Dr. M. Toulouse), "Computation Market Design and Experiments", M.Sc. Thesis, University of Manitoba, Department of Computer Science, 2002.
- Chunming Chen, Muthucumaru Maheswaran, Michel Toulouse, "Supporting Co-Allocation in an Auctioning-based Resource Allocator for Grid Systems", IEEE Heterogenous Computing Workshop 2002 (HCW 2002), Fort Lauderdale, FL, pp. 149-156, April 2002.
- Chunming Chen, Muthucumaru Maheswaran and Michel Toulouse, "On Bid Selection Heuristics for Real-Time Auctioning for Wide-Area Network Resource Management", 2001 International Conference on Parallel and Distributed Processing Techniques and Applications (PDPTA '01), Las Vegas, NV, July 2001.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material made available under the usual allowance for making single copies of copyrighted work for scholarly research or education. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes that go beyond this, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. For further information please see Copyright & Fair Use or Access Copyright. All works relied upon or used in derivative works should be cited with the full references as listed below.