Luigi BenedicentiAdjunct Scientist
- Simerjit Gill (supervisor: Dr. Raman Paranjape), "Agent-Based Modeling of Healthcare for Type-2 Diabetes", M.App.Sc. Thesis, University of Regina, Department Software Systems Engineering, March 2010.
- Craig M. Gelowitz, Kim C.S. Morgan and Luigi Benedicenti, "The Public Space as an Interface for Technology Research and Art: A Study and Implementation of Two Interdisciplinary Collaborations between Engineers and Artists", The International Journal of Technology, Knowledge and Society, Volume 4, 2008.
- Yan Yang, Raman Paranjape, Luigi Benedicenti and Nancy Reed, "A System Model for University Course Timetabling Using Mobile Agents", Multiagent and Grid Systems - An International Journal, Vol.2, No. 3, pp. 267-275, August 2006.
- Yan Yang, Raman Paranjape and Luigi Benedicenti, "An Agent Based General Solution Model for the Course Timetabling Problem", The Fifth International Joint conference on Autonomous Agents, (AAMOS'06), Hakodate, Kokkaido, Japan, May 18-12, 2006 .
- Lihua (Alena) Li (supervisor: Dr. Luigi Benedicenti) , "Using Web Services to Enhance the Functionality of TEEMA", Master of Applied Science Thesis, University of Regina, March 2006.
- Yan Yang, Raman Paranjape, Luigi Benedicenti and Nancy Reed, "A Mobile Agent System for University Course Timetabling", 2nd Indian International Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IICAI-05), Pune, India, December 20-22, 2005.
- Craig M. Gelowitz (supervisor: Dr. L. Benedicenti), "Real Time Acoustic Source Localization as a Mobile Agent Resource", M.Sc. Thesis, University of Regina, Department of Electrical Engineering, March 2005.
- Yan Yang, Raman Paranjape, Luigi Benedicenti, "An Examination of Mobile Agents System Evolution in the Course Scheduling Problem", 2004 IEEE Canadian Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering (CCECE'04), Niagara Falls, Ontario, Vol. 2, pp. 657-660, May 2004.
- Craig M. Gelowitz, Luigi Benedicenti, "Acoustic Source Localization as a Mobile Agent Resource", Seventh World Multiconference on Systemics, Cybernetics and Informatics (SCI 2003), Orlando, FL, July 2003.
- Craig Gelowitz, Ian Sloman, Luigi Benedicenti, Raman Paranjape, "Real-Time Extreme Programming", Fourth International Conference on Extreme Programming 2003, pp. 63-72, March 2003 .
- Craig M. Gelowitz, Luigi Benedicenti, "Mobile Agent Audio Source Indexing Using Acoustic Source Localization Techniques - Best Paper Award", Sixth World Multiconference on Systemics, Cybernetics and Informatics 2002 (SCI 2002), Orlando, FL, June 2002.
- Siritorn Prayurachatuporn, Luigi Benedicenti, "Increasing the Reliability of Control Systems with Agent Technology", ACM Applied Computing Review, Vol. 9, No. 2, pp. 6-12, 2002.
- L. Benedicenti, V. Wang, P. Lee, R. Paranjape, "Establishing Quality Control Software Agents", ACM Applied Computing Review, September 2001.
- K. Smith, R. Paranjape, L. Benedicenti, "Agent Behavior and Agent Models in Unregulated Markets", ACM Applied Computing Review, September 2001.
- G. Succi, L. Benedicenti, T. Vernazza, "Analysis of the Effects of Software Reuse on Customer Satisfaction in an RPG Environment", IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering, Vol. 27, No. 5, pp. 473-479, May 2001.
- R.B. Paranjape, J. Mahovsky, L. Benedicenti, Z. Koles, "The Electroencephalogram as a Biometric", Canadian Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering, Toronto, ON, May 2001.
- A. Liu, R. Martens, R. Paranjape, L. Benedicenti, "Mobile Multi-Agents Systems for Medical Image Retrieval", Canadian Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering, Toronto, ON, May 2001.
- Jeffrey A. Mahovsky (supervisor: Dr. Luigi Benedicenti), "Distributed Real-Time Visualization", Master of Applied Science Thesis, Department of Engineering, University of Regina, April 2001.
- J. Mahovsky, L. Benedicenti, "The 'Surgical Team' Approach for Real-Time Software Systems", the First ASERC Workshop on Quantitative Software Engineering, Banff, AB, pp. 24-28, February 2001.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material made available under the usual allowance for making single copies of copyrighted work for scholarly research or education. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes that go beyond this, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. For further information please see Copyright & Fair Use or Access Copyright. All works relied upon or used in derivative works should be cited with the full references as listed below.