Mike SiebenLab: Edmonton
Supervisor: Jan Conradi
Mike Sieben is no longer with TRLabs. To get more information on the current status of this work please send us a note at or call us at (780) 441-3800.
- M. Sieben, J. Conradi, D.E. Dodds, "Optical Single Sideband Transmission at 10 Gb/s Using Only Electrical Dispersion Compensation", Journal of Lightwave Technology, Vol. 17, No. 10, pp. 1742-1749, October 1999.
- Michael J. Sieben (supervisor: Dr. Jan Conradi), "Single Sideband Modulation for Digital Fiber Optic Communication Systems", Ph.D. Thesis, Department of Electrical & Computer Engineering, University of Alberta, September 1998.
- David E. Dodds, Jan Conradi, Mike Sieben, Robert J. Davies, "Advances in Optical Transmission", First International Symposium on Communication Systems & Digital Signal Processing (CSDSP'98), Sheffield, UK, pp. 297-304, April 6-8, 1998.
- M. Sieben, J. Conradi, D. Dodds, B. Davies, S. Walklin, "10 Gb/s Optical Single Sideband Systems", IEE Electronics Letters, Vol. 33, No. 11, pp. 971 - 973, May 22, 1997.
- J. Conradi, B. Davies, M. Sieben, D. Dodds, S. Walklin, "Optical Single Sideband (OSSB) Transmission for Dispersion Avoidance and Electrical Dispersion Compensation in Microwave Subcarrier and Baseband Digital Systems", post deadline paper presented at the Optical Fiber Communications Conference (OFC '97), Dallas, TX, February 16-21, 1997.
- D. Dodds, M.J. Sieben, "Fabry-Perot Laser Diode Modeling", Photonics Technology Letters, Vol. 7, No. 3, pp. 254-256, March 1995.
- David E. Dodds, Mike J. Sieben, "Electric Circuit Model of a Fabry-Perot Semiconductor Laser", 1994 Canadian Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering, Halifax, Sept. 25-28, 1994.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material made available under the usual allowance for making single copies of copyrighted work for scholarly research or education. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes that go beyond this, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. For further information please see Copyright & Fair Use or Access Copyright. All works relied upon or used in derivative works should be cited with the full references as listed below.