Ge LiLab: Edmonton
Supervisor: Witold A. Krzymien
Ge Li is no longer with TRLabs. To get more information on the current status of this work please send us a note at or call us at (780) 441-3800.
- Ge Li, Ivan J. Fair and Witold A. Krzymien, "Low-density Parity-Check Codes for Space-Time Wireless Transmission", IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, Vol. 5, No. 2, pp. 312-322, February 2006.
- Ge Li, Witold A. Krzymien, Ivan J. Fair, "Quasi-Regular LDPC Codes for Space-Time Wireless Transmission", Proceedings 2004 IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference, Atlanta, USA, pp 2416-2421, March 2004.
- G. Li, W.A. Krzymien, I.J. Fair, "LDPC Coded Systems with D-BLAST Structure", IEEE Pacific RIM Conference on Communications, Computers and Signal Processing, Victoria, BC, pp. 510-513, August 28-30, 2003.
- G. Li, I.J. Fair, W.A. Krzymien, "Analysis of Nonbinary LDPC Codes Using Gaussian Approximation", IEEE International Symposium on Information Theory (ISIT2003), Yokohama, Japan, pp. 234, June 29-July 4, 2003.
- G. Li, I.J. Fair, W.A. Krzymien, "Low Density Parity Check Codes for Space-Time Wireless Transmission", Wireless 2002, Calgary, AB, pp. 76-82, July 8-10, 2002.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material made available under the usual allowance for making single copies of copyrighted work for scholarly research or education. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes that go beyond this, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. For further information please see Copyright & Fair Use or Access Copyright. All works relied upon or used in derivative works should be cited with the full references as listed below.