Duncan ElliottAdjunct Scientist
- Robert C. Elliott and Witold A. Krzymien, "On The Convergence of Genetic Scheduling Algorithms for Downlink Transmission in Multi-User MIMO Systems", Wireless Personal Communications, September 8, 2010.
- Samer Chomery (supervisors: Dr. Stephen Bates and Dr. Duncan Elliott), "A Power Evaluation Study for an 802.16e LDPC Encoder Implementation with Wireless Implantabke Medical Devices ", M.Sc. Thesis, University of Alberta, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, September 2008.
- Robert C. Elliott and Witold A. Krzymien, "Downlink Scheduling for Multiple Antenna Multi-Carrier Systems with Dirty Paper Coding Via Genetic Algorithms", Multi-Carrier Spread Spectrum 2007 (MC-SS 2007), publisher: Springer-the Netherlands, editor: Simon Plass et al, pp 47-56.
- Zixiong Wang, Bruce F. Cockburn, Duncan G. Elliott, Witold A. Krzymien, "DSP-RAM: A Logic-Enhanced Memory Architecture for Communication Signal Processing", Proceedings 1999 IEEE Pacific Rim Conference on Communications, Computers and Signal Processing (PACRIM'99), Victoria, Canada, pp. 475-478, August 1999.
- Albert L.C. Kwong, Bruce F. Cockburn & Duncan G. Elliott, "Dynamic Combined Pattern-Parallel and Fault-Parallel Fault Simulation on Computational RAM", Proceedings of the 1999 IEEE Canadian Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering, Edmonton, AB, Canada, pp. 438-445, May 9-12, 1999.
- Albert L.C. Kwong (supervisors: Dr. Bruce F. Cockburn and Dr. Duncan G. Elliott), "Parallel Fault Simulation on the C.RAM Architecture", M.Sc. Thesis, University of Alberta, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, October 1998.
- Bruce F. Cockburn, Albert L.-C. Kwong and Duncan G. Elliott, "Parallel Implementations of Transition Fault Simulation on Computational RAM (C.RAM)", IEEE Canadian Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering, (CCECE '98), Waterloo, ON, pp. 5-8, May 1998.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material made available under the usual allowance for making single copies of copyrighted work for scholarly research or education. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes that go beyond this, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. For further information please see Copyright & Fair Use or Access Copyright. All works relied upon or used in derivative works should be cited with the full references as listed below.