Azfar MoidGraduate Student
Supervisor: Abraham Fapojuwo
- Azfar Moid (supervisor:Abraham Fapojuwo), "Cross-Layer Design for QoS Support in Wireless Home Networks", PhD Thesis, University of Calgary, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, December 2009.
- Azfar Moid and Abraham O. Fapojuwo, "Test-Bed Implementation of a Cross-Layer Framework for Video Streaming over IEEE 802.11 Ad-Hoc Wireless Network", IEEE International Symposium on Personal, Indoor & Mobile Radio Communications (PIMRC 2009), Tokyo, Japan, September 2009 .
- Azfar Moid and Abraham O. Fapojuwo, "Application Layer Optimization for Efficient Video Streaming over IEEE 802.11 based Wireless Networks", IEEE Canadian Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering (CCECE2009), St. John's, NL, Canada, May 3-6, 2009.
- Azfar Moid and Abraham O. Fapojuwo, "A Cross-Layer Framework for Efficient Streaming of H.264 Video Over IEEE 802.11 Networks", Journal of Computer Systems, Networks and Communications, 2009.
- Azfar Moid and Abraham O. Fapojuwo, "Three-dimensional Absorbing Markov Chain Model for Video Streaming over IEEE 802.11 Wireless Networks", IEEE Transactions on Consumer Electronics, November 2008, v.54 n.4, pp 1672-1680.
- Azfar Moid and Abraham O. Fapojuwo, "Performance Evaluation of Joint FEC and ARQ Optimization Heuristic Algorithms under Gilbert-Elliot Wireless Channel", IEEE Vehicular Technology Conference (VTC) Spring 2008, Singapore, pp. 1751-1755, May 11-14, 2008.
- Azfar Moid and Abraham O. Fapojuwo, "Heuristics for Jointly Optimizing FEC and ARQ for Video Streaming over IEEE 802.11 WLAN", IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference (WCNC), Las Vegas, USA, pp. 2141-2146, March 31-April 3, 2008.
- Azfar Moid and Abraham O. Fapojuwo, "An Analytical Model for Optimum Byte-Level and Packet-Level FEC Assignment Using Buffer Dynamics", Research Letters in Communications, Vol. 2008, Article ID 546184, 2008.
- Azfar Moid, Abraham O. Fapojuwo, Robert J. Davies, "Secure and Scalable Video Streaming over IEEE 802.11e based Home Networks", IEEE Canadian Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering (CCECE2007), Vancouver, BC, Canada, April 22-26, 2007.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material made available under the usual allowance for making single copies of copyrighted work for scholarly research or education. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes that go beyond this, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. For further information please see Copyright & Fair Use or Access Copyright. All works relied upon or used in derivative works should be cited with the full references as listed below.