Saeed KhalesehosseiniLab: Calgary
Supervisor: John Nielsen
Saeed Khalesehosseini is no longer with TRLabs. To get more information on the current status of this work please send us a note at or call us at (403) 338-6393.
- Saeed Khalesehossein and John Nielsen, "Cramer-Rao Lower bound for Data-aided and Non-data-aided Synchronisation of Ultra-wideband Signals with Clock Offset", IET Communications 2009, v.3, n.1, pp 135-142.
- Saeed Khalesehosseini and John Nielsen, "Low Complexity Acquisition of UWB Telemetry Data Packets with Clock Offset", Proceedings of VTC 2008 Fall, Calgary, AB, pp. 1-5, September 21-24, 2008.
- Saeed Khalesehosseini (supervisor: Dr. J. Nielsen), "Synchronization of UWB Data Packets in the Presence of Clock Frequency Offset", Ph.D. Thesis, University of Calgary, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, January 2008.
- Saeed Khalesehosseini and John Nielsen, "Generalized CRLB for DA and NDA Synchronization of UWB Signals with Clock Offset", ICC 2007, Glasgow, Scotland, pp. 4305-4310, June 24-28, 2007.
- J. Nielsen and S. Khalesehosseini, "Degradation of UWB Data Packet Detectability with Finite Clock Uncertainty Range", 20th Canadian Workshop on Information Theory (CWIT)2007, Edmonton, AB., pp. 49-52, June 6-8, 2007.
- S. Khalesehosseini and J. Nielsen, "Detection Bound of an UWB Data Packet in the Presence of Clock Offset", 20th Canadian Workshop on Information Theory (CWIT)2007, Edmonton, AB., pp. 45-48, June 6-8, 2007.
- Saeed Khalesehosseini and John Nielsen, "Timing Acquisition of Ultra-wideband Signals in the Presence of Clock Frequency Offset", ICUWB 2006 Conference, Waltham, MA, USA, M3A-4, pp. 19-23, September 24-27, 2006.
- R. Pasand, S. Khalesehosseini, J. Nielsen, A. Sesay, "Exact Evaluation of M-ary TH-PPM UWB Systems on AWGN Channels for Indoor Multiple-Access Communications", IEE Proceedings-Communications, Vol. 153, No. 1, pp. 83-92, February 2006.
- S. Khalesehosseini, R. Pasand, J. Nielsen, "A Reduced-Complexity Acquisition of an UWB Impulse Radio Receiver with a Clock Frequency Offset", Wireless 2005, Calgary, Alberta, Canada, pp. 111-114, July 11-13, 2005.
- R. Pasand, S. Khalesehosseini, J. Nielsen, "Optimal Processing of an Impulse Radio Signal Subjected to Narrow Band Interference", IEEE Vehicular Technology Conference (VTC Spring 2005), Stockholm, Sweden, May 30-June 1, 2005.
- S. Khalesehosseini, R. Pasand, J. Nielsen, "60-Channel Dual Tone Multi-Frequency Signaling Receiver Based on Goertzel Algorithm on Single 100MIPS TMS320C54 DSP Platform", IEEE Canadian Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering (CCECE), Saskatoon, SK, Canada, Vol. 4, pp. 238-241, May 2005.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material made available under the usual allowance for making single copies of copyrighted work for scholarly research or education. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes that go beyond this, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. For further information please see Copyright & Fair Use or Access Copyright. All works relied upon or used in derivative works should be cited with the full references as listed below.