- Azfar Moid and Abraham O. Fapojuwo, "Performance Evaluation of Joint FEC and ARQ Optimization Heuristic Algorithms under Gilbert-Elliot Wireless Channel", IEEE Vehicular Technology Conference (VTC) Spring 2008, Singapore, pp. 1751-1755, May 11-14, 2008.
- Azfar Moid and Abraham O. Fapojuwo, "Heuristics for Jointly Optimizing FEC and ARQ for Video Streaming over IEEE 802.11 WLAN", IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference (WCNC), Las Vegas, USA, pp. 2141-2146, March 31-April 3, 2008.
- Azfar Moid and Abraham O. Fapojuwo, "An Analytical Model for Optimum Byte-Level and Packet-Level FEC Assignment Using Buffer Dynamics", Research Letters in Communications, Vol. 2008, Article ID 546184, 2008.
- J.A. Hartwell, G.G. Messier and R.J. Davies, "Optimizing Physical Layer Energy Consumption for Wireless Sensor Networks", IEEE 65th Vehicular Technology Conference Spring (VTC2007-spring), Dublin, Ireland, pp. 76-79, April 2007.
- Azfar Moid, Abraham O. Fapojuwo, Robert J. Davies, "Secure and Scalable Video Streaming over IEEE 802.11e based Home Networks", IEEE Canadian Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering (CCECE2007), Vancouver, BC, Canada, April 22-26, 2007.
- Jennifer Anne Hartwell (supervisor: Dr. Geoffrey Messier, co-supervisor: Dr. Robert Davies), "Adaptive Physical Layer Techniques for Energy Efficient Sensor Networks", MSc Thesis, University of Calgary, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, September 2006.
- Sayed Ahmed, Rasit Eskicioglu, Sajid Hussain, "Querying Sensor Networks: Techniques, Evaluation, and New Directions", IEEE 13th International Conference on Computer Communications and Networks (ICCCN'05), Chicago, IL USA, pp. 548, October 17-19, 2005.
- John Pinkney, Abu Sesay, "Ultra Low-Power Wireless Sensor Link using Asymmetrical Spread Spectrum Modulation", Wireless 2005, Calgary, AB, Canada, pp. 417-423, July 11-13, 2005.
- S. Muruganathan, D. Ma, R. Bhasin, A. Fapojuwo, "A Centralized Energy-Efficient Routing Protocol for Wireless Sensor Networks", IEEE Communications Magazine, Vol. 43, pp. S8-S13, March 2005.
- W. Hawkins, B. Daku, A. Prugger, "Wireless Monitoring of Sensors in Underground Mines", Wireless 2004 proceedings, Calgary, Alberta, pp. 255-261, July 12-14, 2004.
- Yanyu Wang (supervisor: Dr. Brian Daku), "A Centralized, Unidirectional Wireless Communication System for Monitoring Sensors", M.Sc. Thesis, University of Saskatchewan, Department of Electrical Engineering, 2003 .
- Jyothsna Rajan (supervisor: Dr. Brian L.F. Daku), "Portable Wideband Microseismic Data Acquisition System", M.Sc. Thesis, University of Saskatchewan, Department of Electrical Engineering, Spring 2000.
Jennifer van Zelm