- K.D. Himal C. Jayatilaka (supervisor: Dr. D.M. Klymyshyn), "High Aspect Ratio Transmission Lines and Filters", PhD Thesis, University of Sakatchewan, Department of Electrical Engineering, Nov 2009.
- Cen Yen Ong (supervisor: Dr. M. Okoniewski), "MEMS-Switchable Microwave Bandpass Filters", Ph.D. Thesis, University of Calgary, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, January 2008.
- David Klymyshyn, Darcy Haluzan, Martin Borner, Sven Achenbach, Jurgen Mohr and Timo Mappes, "High Aspect Ratio Vertical Cantilever RF-MEMS Variable Capacitor", IEEE Microwave & Wireless Component Letters, Vol. 17, No. 2, pp. 127-129, February 2007.
- G. McFeetors and M. Okoniewski, "Performance and Operation of Stressed Dual-Gap RF MEMS Varactors", 36th European Microwave Conference, Manchester, UK, pp. 1064-1067, September 2006.
- S.V. Hum, G. McFeetors, M. Okoniewski, and R.J. Davies, "A Reflectarray Cell Based on a Tunable MEMS Capacitor", IEEE Antennas and Propagation Society International Symposium, New Mexico, July 2006.
- Imed Zine-El-Abidine (supervisor: Dr. Michal Okoniewski, co-supervisor: Dr. John G. McRory), "Micromachined Inductors for Radio Frequency Applications", PhD Thesis, University of Calgary, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, July 2006.
- Xiaoyang (Frank) Yu (supervisor: Dr. David Klymyshyn), "Modeling and Analysis of Thick Suspended Deep X-ray LIGA Inductors on CMOS/BICMOS Substrate", M.Sc. Thesis, University of Saskatchewan, Department of Electrical Engineering, June 2006.
- Thirumalai Kannan (supervisor: Dr. D. Klymyshyn), "Finite Element Analysis of Surface Acoustic Wave Resonators", M.Sc. Thesis, Department of Electrical Engineering, University of Saskatchewan, June 2006.
- G. McFeetors and M. Okoniewski, "Custom Fabricated High-Q Analog Dual-Gap RF MEMS Varactors", International Conference on Microwave, Radar and Wireless Communications (MIKON 2006), Krakow, Poland, May 2006.
- Michal Okoniewski and Greg McFeetors, "Radio Frequency MicroElectroMechanical Systems Components", International Conference on Microwave, Radar and Wireless Communications (MIKON 2006), Krakow, Poland, May 2006.
- Greg McFeetors, Michal Okoniewski, "Distributed MEMS Analog Phase Shifter With Enhanced Tuning", IEEE Microwave and Wireless Components Letters, Vol. 16, No. 1, pp. 34-36, January 2006.
- Z. Ma and D.M. Klymyshyn, "Cylindrical Post Coupled Bandpass Filter Suitable for LIGA Fabrication", 17th IEEE Asia-Pacific Microwave Conference, pp. 105-109, December 2005.
- I. Zine-El-Abidine, M. Okoniewski, J. McRory, "Tunable Radio Frequency MEMS Inductors with Thermal Bimorph Actuators", Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering, pp. 2063-2068, September 20, 2005.
- David M. Klymyshyn and Sven Achenbach, "Starting LIGA Microfabrication Capabilities in Canada", 10th International Conference on Commercialization of Micro and Nanosystems (COMS'05), Baden-Baden, Germany, pp. 563-565, August 21-25, 2005.
- Z. Ma, D. Klymyshyn, S. Achenbach and J. Mohr, "LIGA Cavity Resonator for K-Band Applications", Proceedings of International Conference on MEMS, NANO and Smart Systems (ICMENS '05), Banff, Alberta, Canada, pp. 106-109, July 2005.
- Xiaoyang Yu and David M. Klymyshyn, "Modeling and Analysis of LIGA Structural Micromachined Inductors on CMOS/BiCMOS Substrate", IEEE Canadian Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering (CCECE'05), Saskatoon, SK, pp. 407-410, May 1-4, 2005.
- Leonard Fang, David Klymyshyn, Anh Dinh, Darcy Haluzan, Sven Achenbach, "Phase Noise Performance Comparison Between LIGA-MEMS and ON-CHIP CMOS Capacitors for a VCO Application", Canadian Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering 2005, (CCECE '05), Saskatoon, SK, pp. 425-428, May 2005.
- Darcy Haluzan (supervisor: Dr. David Klymyshyn), "Microwave LIGA-MEMS Variable Capacitors", M.Sc. Thesis, Department of Electrical Engineering, University of Saskatchewan, December 2004.
- D.T. Haluzan, D.M. Klymyshyn, "High-Q LIGA-MEMS Vertical Cantilever Variable Capacitors", Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, Vol. 42, No. 6, pp 507-511, September 20, 2004.
- G. McFeetors, M. Okoniewski, "Analog Tunable Microwave Phase Shifters Using RF MEMS", International Union of Radio Science Symposium on Antenna Technology and Applied Electromagnetics (Antem//URSI), Ottawa, ON, pp. 29-32, July 2004.
- Blake W. Podaima, Thuraiappah Vaseeharan, Richard Gordon, "Microscopic Dynamics of Cytobots", IEEE Canadian Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering 2004 (CCECE'04), Niagara Falls, pp. 1527-1532, May 2004.
- I. Zine-El-Abidine, M. Okoniewski, J.G. McRory, "A MEMS Tunable Inductor", Nanotech 2004, Boston, MA, USA, Vol. 1, pp. 340-342, March 7-11, 2004.
Cen Yen Ong
T. (Vasee) Vaseeharan
RF Circuits and Systems