- Dinesh Bhat (supervisor: Dr. Rasit Eskicioglu), "Interoperability Framework for Home Networks", M.Sc. Thesis, Department of Computer Science, University of Manitoba, May 2006.
- Travis Stevens (supervisor: Dr. Abraham Fapojuwo, co-supervisor: Dr. Robert J. Davies), "Improving Application in QoS in 802.11 Ad-hoc Networks Using Cross-layer Signaling", MSc Thesis, University of Calgary, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, January 2006.
- Xiaohua Zeng (supervisor: Abraham Fapojuwo, co-supervisor: Bob Davies), "Hidden Markov Model Based Voice Activation System in Home Environments", M.Sc. Thesis, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Calgary, October 2005.
- Travis Stevens, Bob Davies, Abraham Fapojuwo, "Cross Layer Signaling in Wireless Ad-hoc Networks Using Embedded Computers", Wireless 2005, Calgary, AB, Canada, pp. 62-67, July 11-13, 2005.
- Jay Kraut (supervisor: Dr. Bob McLeod), "An Examination of Wireless Media Streaming in a Home Network Environment", M.Sc. Thesis, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Manitoba, May 2005.
- Robert Lee Sizeland (supervisor: Dr. Abraham Fapojuwo , co-supervisor: Dr. Robert Davies), "A Medium Access Control Layer for In-Home Wireless Multimedia Distribution", M.Sc. Thesis, The University of Calgary, September 2004.