Dave MorleyLab: Edmonton
Supervisor: Wayne Grover
Dave Morley is no longer with TRLabs. To get more information on the current status of this work please send us a note at or call us at (780) 441-3800.
- G.D. Morley and W.D. Grover, "Effects of Channel Interchange and Directional Demand Splitting on Ring Load Efficiency", Journal of Networks and Systems Management (Plenum Press), Vol. 10, No. 4, pp. 457-482, December 2002.
- G. David Morley (supervisor: Dr. Wayne D. Grover), "Analysis and Design of Ring-Based Transport Networks", Ph.D. Thesis, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Alberta, April 2001.
- Dave Morley, Wayne Grover, "Strategies to Maximize Carried Traffic in Dual-Mode Cellular Systems", IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, Vol. 49, No. 2, pp. 357-366, March 2000.
- G.D. Morley, W.D. Grover, "Comparison of Mathematical Programming Approaches to Optical Ring Network Design", The 3rd Canadian Conference on Broadband Research (CCBR'99), Ottawa, Canada, pp. 173-184, November 7-9, 1999.
- G.D. Morley, W.D. Grover, "Current Approaches in the Design of Ring-based Optical Networks", 1999 IEEE Canadian Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering (CCECE'99), Edmonton, Alberta, pp. 220-22, May 9-12, 1999.
- G.D. Morley and W.D. Grover, "Optimal Loading of SONET BLSRs: Assessment of Benefits of Demand Splitting and Time-Slot Interchange", Canadian Conference on Broadband Research (CCBR'98), Ottawa, ON, pp. 135-144, June 22-24, 1998.
- G.D. Morley, W.D. Grover, "Strategies to Maximize Carried Traffic in Dual-Mode Cellular Systems", Proceedings of Wireless '97, Calgary, AB, Vol. 1, pp. 40-55, July 9-11, 1997.
- George David Morley (supervisor: Dr. Wayne D. Grover), "Improved Location Estimation for Automatic Vehicle Monitoring with Multipath-Corrupted Range Measurements", M. Eng. Report, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Alberta, September 1995.
- G.D. Morley, W.D. Grover, "Improved Location Estimation with Pulse-ranging in Presence of Shadowing and Multipath Excess-delay Effects", Electronics Letters, Vol. 31, No. 18, pp. 1609-1610, August 1995.
- G.D. Morley, W.D. Grover, "Improved Location Estimation for Automatic Vehicle Location with Multipath-Corrupted Range Estimates", Proceedings of Wireless '95 Conference, Calgary, AB, Vol. II, N-2, pp. 711-725, July 13, 1995.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material made available under the usual allowance for making single copies of copyrighted work for scholarly research or education. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes that go beyond this, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. For further information please see Copyright & Fair Use or Access Copyright. All works relied upon or used in derivative works should be cited with the full references as listed below.