Thomas ClementLab: Edmonton
Supervisor: Ray DeCorby
Thomas Clement is no longer with TRLabs. To get more information on the current status of this work please send us a note at or call us at (780) 441-3800.
- R.G. DeCorby, N. Ponnampalam, H.T. Nguyen, M.M. Pai, T.J. Clement, "Guided Self-assembly of Integrated Hollow Bragg Waveguides", Optics Express, Vol. 15, No. 7, pp. 3902-3915, April 2, 2007.
- Ray G. DeCorby, Nakeeran Ponnampalam, Hue T. Nguyen and Thomas J. Clement, "Robust and Flexible Free-Standing All-Dielectric Omnidirectional Reflectors", Advanced Materials - Wiley InterScience, No. 19, pp. 193-196, 2007.
- T.J. Clement, R.G. DeCorby, N. Ponnampalam, T.W. Allen, A. Hryciw and A. Meldrum, "Nanocluster Sensitized Erbium-doped Silicon Monoxide Waveguides", Optics Express, Vol. 14, No. 25, pp. 12151-12162, December 11, 2006.
- A. Hryciw, C. Blois, A. Meldrum, T. Clement, R. DeCorby and Quan Li, "Photoluminescence from Er-doped Silicon Oxide Microcavities", Science Direct - Optical Materials, No. 28, pp. 673-878, September 2006.
- Thomas J. Clement (supervisors: Dr. Ray DeCorby and Dr. Chris Haugen), "Studies on the Potential for Optical Amplification in Erbium-doped Silicon Monoxide ", MSc Thesis, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Alberta, September 2006.
- A. Meldrum, A. Hryciw, A.N. MacDonald, C. Blois, T. Clement, R. DeCorby, J. Wang and Quang Li, "Interaction Between Rare-earth Ions and Amorphous Silicon Nanoclusters Produced at Low Processing Temperatures", ScienceDirect - Journal of Luminescence 121, pp. 199-203, July 2006.
- T.J. Clement, N. Ponnampalam, H.T. Nguyen and R.G. DeCorby, "Improved Omnidirectional Reflectors in Chalcogenide Glass and Polymer by Using the Silver Doping Technique", Optics Express, Vol. 14, No. 5, pp. 1789-1796, March 2006.
- Ray G. DeCorby, Nakeeran Ponnampalam, Mahesh M. Pai, Hue T. Nguyen, Prabhat K. Dwivedi, Thomas J. Clement, Chris J. Haugen, Jim N. McMullin, Safa O. Kasap, "High Index Contrast Waveguides in Chalcogenide Glass and Polymer", IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Quantum Electroncs, Vol. 11, No. 2, pp. 539-546, March/April 2005.
- R.M. Bryce, H.T. Nguyen, P. Nakeeran, T. Clement, C.J. Haugen, R.R. Tykwinski, R.G. DeCorby, J.N. McMullin, , "Polyamide-imide Polymer Thin Films for Integrated Optics", Thin Solid Films, Vol. 458, No. 1, pp. 233-236, June 2004.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material made available under the usual allowance for making single copies of copyrighted work for scholarly research or education. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes that go beyond this, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. For further information please see Copyright & Fair Use or Access Copyright. All works relied upon or used in derivative works should be cited with the full references as listed below.