Anup BasuLab: Edmonton
Anup Basu is no longer with TRLabs. To get more information on the current status of this work please send us a note at or call us at (780) 441-3800.
- H. Sahabi, A. Basu, "Analysis of Error in Depth Perception with Vergence and Spatially Varying Sensing", Computer Vision and Image Understanding, Vol. 63, No. 3, Article No. 0034, pp. 447-461, May 1996.
- A. Elnagar, A. Basu, "Robust Detection of Moving Objects by a Moving Observer on Planar Surfaces", Proceedings of 1995 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, Nagoya, Aichi, Japan, Vol. 3, pp. 2347-2352, May 21-27, 1995.
- A. Basu, S. Licardie, "Alternative Models for Fish-eye Lenses", Pattern Recognition Letters, Vol. 16, pp. 433-441, April 1995.
- A. Basu, H. Sahabi, "Analysis of Depth Perception with Vergence and Spatially-Varying Sensing", ECCV-94 Workshop on Natural and Artificial Visual Sensors, Royal Institute of Technology (KTH), Osqulda's vag 6, Stockholm, May 7, 1994.
- D. Murray, A. Basu, "Motion Tracking with an Active Camera", IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, Vol. 16, No. 5, May 1994, pp. 449-459, May 1994.
- A. Basu, S. Licardie, "Modeling Fish-Eye Lenses", IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems, Yokohama, Japan, pp. 495-500, July 1993.
- A. Basu, "Active Callibration: Alternative Strategy and Analysis", IEEE International Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, New York, NY, June 1993.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material made available under the usual allowance for making single copies of copyrighted work for scholarly research or education. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes that go beyond this, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. For further information please see Copyright & Fair Use or Access Copyright. All works relied upon or used in derivative works should be cited with the full references as listed below.