ICT is a large industry sector and over time, we have developed five programs reflecting our areas of specialization, based on industry need: Intelligent Wireless Technologies
- Developing distributed environments to support real-time monitoring & communication about our environment, assets, health & operations through advanced networking and antenna technologies.
Interactive Application Services
- Extracting actionable information from historical and real-time data sources for predictive action and classification.
- Creating infrastructure and technologies for the delivery of interactive video and applications over IP to multiple devices/screens.
- Providing information protection and peace of mind for businesses by helping deliver security solutions that incorporate everything from proper policy to network devices.
- Supporting ICT enabled Chronic Disease Management and Independent/Assisted Living solutions outside the hospital.
Pooled expertise and resources, moderated by TRTech’s not-for-profit mandate, enables program participants to gain insight and solve common problems in cost effective ways. In addition, TRTech can provide subsidized commercialization support services to local companies looking to create new innovative products. A win-win is generated by bringing together multiple end customers, innovative security solution providers, promising new talent and their academic supervisors, and TRTech’s own resources.
To learn about participating in TRTech's commercialization programs see the Membership section.