Charter MembersCharter membership is the highest level of industry participation in TRLabs. Charter membership is for large enterprises looking to play an instrumental leadership role in TRLabs. Companies participating at this level have a broad spectrum of interests in ICT.
Ability to influence TRLabs direction and operations is generated from:
- potential to second senior management positions within TRLabs
- appointments to the Research Advisory Board and Research Focus Groups associated with $10 million (annual) Core Research Program
- researcher secondments
- conducting of 10 research projects of direct interest over 5 year period
- unlimited access to IP for evaluation and commercialization purposes
- discounting of contract research
TRLabs' Charter Members are SaskTel, and TELUS.