Resources and Contact Information
Resources for Albertan Organizations in Jalisco
A primary goal of the Jalisco /Alberta Innovation and Commercialization is to increase Albertan and Jaliscan innovation capacity. There are several organizations that can help your company or institute with the commercialization of Albertan innovations in Mexico, assist for sourcing innovative technologies and partnerships, and provide advice regarding financial support through various funding mechanisms.
Each of these organizations had representatives at the Jalisco/Alberta Symposium.
Alberta Mexico Office - The Alberta Mexico Office is staffed with fully bilingual staff to serve as a liaison with Alberta and help Mexican companies stimulate economic development, trade and investment between the Province of Alberta and Mexico.
Canadian Trade Commissioner - The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service can help Canadian companies succeed globally and lower their costs of doing business through four key services:
- Preparing for International Markets
- Assessing Market Potential
- Finding Qualified Contacts
- Resolving Problems"
Alberta Education Centre - The Alberta Education Centre (AEC) was created by the Government of Alberta, Canada in 2004 and was established to:
- Promote Alberta's public schools and institutions.
- Initiate, develop and or maintain relationships with relevant education and government contacts in Mexico.
- Facilitate connections between business, industry and education.
- AEC provides its services in Jalisco and throughout other regions of Mexico.
Applicants are free to contact either TRLabs and/or COECYTJAL for advice and information regarding the preparation of the project submission.
Suite 1200, 10045 - 111 Street
Canada T5K 2M5
López cotilla 1505
Planta baja Torre
SEPROE Col. Americana,
C.P 44140 Guadalajara