We Bring Innovation To Life
|Est. 1986 |
Locations – Edmonton, Calgary, Regina, Saskatoon, Winnipeg
Personnel - 180
Partners & Clients – 80
|969 students trained|
|453 commercialized technologies|
|82 active patents (issued/filed)|
Grow Your Innovation Advantage
Leverage a network of skilled people, advanced lab resources and academic relationships.
Companies benefit from:
- Access to TRTech’s staff and the growing intellectual capital that arises from all programs
- Access to senior industry and academic expertise through TRTech’s ecosystem
- TRTech’s relationship with higher learning institutions which enable the training and evaluation of potential new hires as part of a project (with no obligation)
We connect you to ecosystems of ICT players that are critical to all stages of commercialization – creating meaningful introductions and offering a ‘one-stop’ innovation service window. Through Our Program’s ecosystem and TRTech’s larger network, participants can get un-biased referrals and introductions to other businesses, not-for-profit service providers, government agencies, academics and venture capitalists.
Contracting TRTech to work on a project saves money. In two recent projects, we leveraged our clients’ investment dollars by 3.5 to 1 and 4.6 to 1 respectively.
- Technical expertise and focus makes TRTech projects efficient.
- Projects benefit from shared infrastructure at TRTech locations (ICT lab equipment, on-site licences, etc.).
- Project costs can be shared among program participants (where no IP conflicts exist).
- TRTech’s Government funding can be applied to subsidize qualifying projects for small-to-medium enterprises developing new products or services.
- We are experts at applying to national and provincial support programs to further subsidize your project.
- When desired, top students can be engaged under the supervision of TRTech professional staff resulting in a cost-effective cutting-edge project team.
- TRTech work may qualify for SR&ED.